Join our technical team!
Job Description & Specification
Position: Senior Audio-visual Technician
Company: AVTEK Solutions Ltd.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Applications in writing marked Private & Confidential Including CV to
Mr Ciaran Moen
Avtek Solutions Ltd.
54 Bracken Road
Sandyford Industrial Estate
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 3rd February 2017
Based in Sandyford, Dublin Avtek Solutions Ltd provides quality audio visual support in the conference, events and incentives markets, large and small, both in Ireland and abroad since 1994. Our services include; dry hire of equipment, serviced conference & events and venue support. We pride ourselves on our established reputation for customer service, technical expertise, on-time delivery and attention to detail.
Represent Avtek at the highest level as an event technician specialising in the delivery of high-end on screen video and graphics in a live production environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Setup, operation and derig of large-scale or high-end conferences, awards shows, product launches and promotional events.
· Pre-production, preparation and pre-programming of live events to ensure seamless on site delivery.
· Strong passion for live event technology and a desire to keep up to date with advances in such technology.
· Ensure the highest standards of live event execution for our clients.
· Used to working unsociable hours.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
· 3rd level qualification in electronics or a similar technical qualification suited to the live event industry technical field is desirable.
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar senior capacity in the Audio-visual live event industry.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint, Keynote and other presentation applications such as Prezi etc.
· In-depth knowledge of Projection setup including projection mapping.
· Knowledge of LED screen setup and operation is desired.
· Working knowledge of media servers is desired – preferably but not essentially Christie Pandora’s Box.
· Working knowledge of live sound and experience with digital sound desks.
· Full clean driving B Licence.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated experience of on-site troubleshooting.
· Be 100 % Customer and attention to detail focused.